Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A New Idea

Soooooo....in my attempts to restart my blog I threw together the current idea and theme of this blog. In the last week I have decided I don't care for it too much. I feel like the theme makes me want to write long and boring posts, therefore, I have come up with a new brilliant plan inspired by my current 30 day fitness challenge. Over the weekend I will be starting up an entirely new blog entitled, "30 Days Of      (Fill in the blank)    ". Each thirty days will be a new challenge. I have learned through doing my self-driven 30-day fitness challenge that 30 days is really not that long. I think writing about something like that will be much more fun for me to write, and much more fun for you to read.. I hope. I figure not many people have really read my blog thus far, nor have they attached themselves to my "Living Script" theme, so I figured it would be OK to retire this blog. For all of you that do read this blog, please do subscribe to my newest blog when it comes out and follow me on my various 30-day challenges and join me if you want, or recommend challenges you may like to see me take on. Thank you for those who have supported this blog, the whole 2 posts I wrote, and I look forward to my new challenge "30 Days Of...." . I guess you will have to subscribe to find out what the challenge will be.

-me


No comments:

Post a Comment